03 February 2011

BOOK - print workshop

christine schmidt is the designer behind the yellow owl workshop whose products and stationery can be found in the likes of urban outfitters, anthropologie and paperchase. now christine has created a practical book for anyone who has printing ambitions with her publishers pottercraft. 'print workshop' features a variety of projects that can suit all skill levels and includes templates for christine's distinctive illustrations. you can find it on amazon usa now and on amazon uk from next week.

4 comments:

GANDURI FRUMOASE ... pentru visatori said...

A good idea!

K said...

Thank you for the tip-off... it looks very inspiring. I have now just pre-ordered it on Amazon!
Kathryn

Unknown said...

OOoooo wow. Thank you, off to pre-order myself a copy now. Toodle pip. XXX

Vicky @ Mess For Less said...

Thank you so much for sharing this book! I was inspired by the block and yarn pattern and modified it to use with my toddlers. I have written about the project on my blog and linked back to you.

Vicky http://messforless.blogspot.com/2011/08/block-and-paper-towel-prints.html